[PD] PDDP meeting?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 21 14:45:46 CEST 2006

B. Bogart wrote:
> Being able to print in "lanscape" mode would be really handy, I was
> never able to do it with all the PS and GS hacking I could manage after
> I got the file out of PD.
>
> Obvisouly patches made for the screen are more often wider than all,
> maybe we should just switch the default to landscape...

right: screen-based documentation tends to be "landscape".
(however whenever i "print" with pd, it seems to set the width/height of
the patch correctly)

furthermore, i assumed that the patches would just fit on the screen,
which is probably true for most "documentation" patches, but not for
"real-world" patches. if the patch does not fit into the (visible part
of the) window, then it is truncated when "printing";
considering that most of the time the "printed" patch looks different
than the one on the screen, i usually tend to use an external bitmap
screenshot program (like the gimp)

mfa.dr
IOhannes