[PD] polar physical model in pmpd/msd

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sat Apr 22 12:25:43 CEST 2006

hello,
i think you nead to link your object to the center of your 3 screen with
a very high K link in oder to allow only spherical mouvement of the objects.
then, as nicolas sugested : link the object to the sreens, with rigidity
depending on your sensors. (a non linear rigidity (1/R² by example) will
help the object to be atracted by the nearest screen, and not in the
center of the 2 or 3 attracting screen...)

hope that help
Cyrille