[PD] compiling external examples in VS.net

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Sun Apr 23 01:57:54 CEST 2006

Martin Peach wrote:

> I've never needed to use any /export flag. I'm using Visual C++ 2005
> Express Edition Beta (because it was free as in beer), which looks like
> a limited version of VS8.
> If the project is set up to make a dll, I think the only other thing to
> check is that you have MSW defined somewhere before you include m_pd.h,
> because VS defines _MSC_VER_ and _WIN32, but not MSW or NT.
>
> Martin

newb question - i'm using VS8 (VS.net 2005), and getting a bunch of
unresolved externals '__imp__post', '__imp__pd_new',
'__imp__class_doaddfloat' etc. trying to link an external dll.

i'm assuming this means i have to link with some kind of pd.lib.
whereabouts can i get this from?

--
f r e y
live music with computers