[PD] website SSL certificate

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 23 16:56:13 CEST 2006

I use opera (on XP and Ubuntu), and this certificate pops up every now and
then, not being possible to install it, just "take it for now". But I
don't know when the certificate dialog pops up again, maybe when the page
goes away from the buffer or something else. but it isn't possible to
install it.