[PD] how to generate such a signal in pd?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Apr 24 17:58:03 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 17:11 +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > well, i'd recommend to use a sample & hold unit to avoid message
> > synchronization ...
>
> Only your patch is not doing what Roman wanted: It doesn't have a
> constant rise in its output.

sorry, i misread the posting ...

> You're basically doing a random amplitude
> modulation of [phasor~] however Roman wants a random phase
> modulation.

yes, but the phasor frequency can be adapted with the same sample&hold
unit ... with little math between frequency and peak, the derivative
would be constant (except for the peak of course)

tim

--
TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody
turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.
  Groucho Marx