[PD] writing to the serial port with [comport]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 25 11:16:56 CEST 2006

Sorry for the super brief message, I was being forced out by the
museum security as I was writing this.  Its on Windows that I am
doing this.  Receiving data from Arduino works great, but on the same
connection, anything I send gives the error, even just clicking one
message box like [56(

But I am not sure its not in the Arduino code yet.

.hc