[PD] Scrollable tracker style GOP sequencer

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Wed Apr 26 09:35:42 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

Chris McCormick wrote:
> No datastrctures today, but this fellow can be used to sequence things:
>
> http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-seq.pd
> http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-seq-help.pd

Your screenshot looks nice. I'd like to test your patch, but I'm getting a bunch
of errors starting s-seq.pd:

  s-hex
... couldn't create
save 1 0 3 1 (symbol->bang) connection failed
  list split 1
... couldn't create
  sssad/sssad $1/sequence
... couldn't create
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
error: pack_float: wrong type
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'   ... (this error repeats some hundred
times)

s-seq-help.pd doesn't work as well.

What do I need to start s-seq (pd version, externals, paths settings...)?

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung