[PD] Scrollable tracker style GOP sequencer

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Apr 26 09:49:04 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Piotr Majdak hat gesagt: // Piotr Majdak wrote:

> Chris McCormick wrote:
> >No datastrctures today, but this fellow can be used to sequence things:
> >
> >http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-seq.pd
> >http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-seq-help.pd
>
> Your screenshot looks nice. I'd like to test your patch, but I'm getting a
> bunch of errors starting s-seq.pd:
>
>  s-hex
> ... couldn't create

This is an abstracion in Chris' "s-abstraction" collection, but it's
not central to the sequencer.

> save 1 0 3 1 (symbol->bang) connection failed
>  list split 1
> ... couldn't create

This is serious: [list split] is part of pd-0.39 (and backported in
pd-extended 0.38). You need it.

>  sssad/sssad $1/sequence
> ... couldn't create
> error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
> error: pack_float: wrong type
> error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
> error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'   ... (this error repeats some
> hundred times)

sssad is my "stupidsupersimplestatesavingsystem advanced", a copy is
in Chris' CVS or at Sourceforge.

Ciao