[PD] writing to the serial port with [comport]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 25 18:51:22 CEST 2006

I am here working with David Cuartielles and some of his students, so
I think he can write good Arduino code ;).  The network is down, and
I am on my Mac, so I don't have the exact code.

We've tried a number of different programs and setups, and a couple
different boards and computers.  Even the basic program which just
relays the data received back to the serial port doesn't work.  Data
is not coming out of the serial port from Pd.

Have you successfully written to the serial port on Windows using
[comport]?

.hc