[PD] calling all in Madrileños and anyone nearby

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 26 11:33:24 CEST 2006

I am here in Madrid working at Conde Duque at the Media Lab Madrid
with Enrique Tomas from this list, and lots of other people.  Its an
open workshop, so anyone can come by and check things out, play
around, etc.

Let's make more Pd connections!

http://www.interactivos.org/

____

  As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should
                                                   - Benjamin Franklin