[PD] PDDP Meeting on Thursday?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 26 12:20:18 CEST 2006

So I couldn't make the PDDP meeting yesterday, the internet was down
all day here and I was sick as a dog anyhow.  I hope people didn't
wait around for me.

How about doing it tomorrow, Thursday April 26th at the standard time:

     * 11.00 Pacific Time
     * 14.00 Eastern Time
     * 19.00 UTC
     * 20.00 Central European

Oh, I just noticed that May 2nd is posted on the PDDP page.  I don't
think I can make that since I'll be workshopping then.

____

            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
                                            - Dr. Martin Luther King,
Jr.