[PD] Re: Scrollable tracker style GOP sequencer

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Apr 26 16:44:25 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 10:36:19AM +0200, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:
> From: Piotr Majdak <piotr at majdak.com>
>
> Chris McCormick wrote:
> > No datastrctures today, but this fellow can be used to sequence things:
> >
> > http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-seq.pd
> > http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-seq-help.pd
>
> Your screenshot looks nice. I'd like to test your patch, but I'm getting a bunch
> of errors starting s-seq.pd:
>
>   s-hex
> ... couldn't create

Sorry, this is needed to show the index of the sequence in hex, and is
in my CVS now:

http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-hex.pd

(You can get the whole thing as a tarball:
<http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/s-abstractions.tar.gz?view=tar>

> error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
> error: pack_float: wrong type
> error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
> error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'   ... (this error repeats some hundred
> times)

Whoops, these are all bugs. Thanks for trying to try it out.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx