[PD] PDDP meeting?

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:49:15 CEST 2006

Hi, sorry I don't understand this CVS address you give below--Where do I
find these docs?

Also, I don't really know enough about programming generally, and PD, to
write an FAQ. I don't really know the answers to the questions I posed,
which is probably why my PD development hasn't been too successful, except
for one GEM live-VJ project.

So, the best I can do is plagerize other people's work, which I don't think
is a good idea. But if people want to give me permission to plagarize and
modify their words, maybe I could help. I'm a good editor.

Anyway, if anyone has stuff that could be included in an FAQ, I'd be happy
to try and update the Wiki. Another possibility, I could ask questions to
the list one at a time, collect answers, and post them to the wiki FAQ, if
people think this is a good idea.

~David