[PD] osc objects

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Apr 27 00:36:12 CEST 2006

I have not had a chance to play with Martin's new OSC stuff yet, but its
needed for pT, and the design is very nice.

I think it should replace OSCx personally...

I don't think it makes sense at this stage to start dealing with the
idea of standard PD libs quite yet...

I think Martin should decide where he puts these new externals, but a
new directory makes sense (ATM).

Thanks Martin, I never thought you would get to it this fast!!!

Frank, you are seeing this right? Very exiting for memento.

.b.