[PD] Jack, netsend, realtime-mode and all the rest

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Thu Apr 27 10:21:55 CEST 2006

Hallo Frank, list!

> preempttion patches, however I may add, that "normal" Pd patches that
> don't use the network-connection are running very stable and without
> xruns.

I only want to add, that I experienced a similar problem one month ago:
I also made a gui-patch and a audio-patch and wanted to play them with 2
instances of pd, but it was not useable at all ... then I integrated
them in one instance and it was no problem ... but I didn't figure out
the problem unfortunately ...

LG
Georg