[PD] pick color of videostream?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 27 18:51:00 CEST 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, metafor wrote:

> at the moment i am working with pdp_ctrack which does this job, but i
> need to pick aprox. 12 points on four independent videostreams. this
> would result in 48 xv's which is far to much for my pc and i think there
> should be a more elegant way.

As Yves said, you don't need to display each videostream for pdp_ctrack,
and then I don't think any pdp object requires the videostream to be
displayed.

> is there any object in the pd/linux-world which could do this task?
> gridflow?

[#store] can pick any number of points in a picture and make a new picture
with it, among many other possibilities. I often use it to produce a
240*320 videostream from points of a 240*320 videostream, in RGB, at 20
fps or more.