[PD] osc objects

dafydd hughes dafydd at sideshowmedia.ca
Thu Apr 27 18:12:44 CEST 2006

Hi guys

Martin - these objects look really cool.  I think they'll be incredibly useful.

Now for the bit where I feel like a dunce...  I have no idea how to
compile these things without a makefile.  (I'm on OSX but I'll be
doing this on Linux too)  I've copied m_pd.h from the 0.39-2 source
into the directory I'm working in.  Tried the following but I have no
idea where to go from here.  I'm sure it's a simple solution but it
escapes me.

butterfly:~/cvs dafydd$ gcc routeOSC.c
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_main