[PD] osc objects

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 28 09:03:21 CEST 2006

dafydd hughes wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> doing this on Linux too)  I've copied m_pd.h from the 0.39-2 source
> into the directory I'm working in.

that is a not so clever idea.
you should rather use the header file that comes with the version of pd
you are using than to put the header file that you were using the first
time you compiled something for pd. (right now, these 2 header files
might be the same, but chances are high that they won't stay so).

the header file is not a necessary evil that you need to compile, but it
is the way to tell your external how it can interface with the pd
binary. thus the header file and the pd-binary belong together.

just use the "-I" flag to tell the compiler where it should look for
header-files that it cannot find in the standard places. (e.g. "gcc
-I/path/to/the/place/where/i/installed/pd/src")

fmga.sdr
IOhannes