[PD] OSC in pd extended 0.39.2 WinXP

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 28 09:43:03 CEST 2006

The old OSC objects are in the oscx lib, which you have to load, or
use the namespace prefix to use:

[oscx/dumpOSC]

or

[import oscx]
[dumpOSC]

Or add it to the "Startup..." options.

.hc

On Apr 27, 2006, at 8:29 PM, David Powers wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I did a clean install of the latest WinXP installer by Hans, and
> OSC objects (ie. sendOSC) seem to have disappeared.
>
> However, OSC exists in this version, on the other PC I use, where
> 0.38.4 was previously installed, and now 0.39.2 is there.
>
> Is some library not loading or something?
>
> ~David

____

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy
is related to the telescope."
                                                           -Edsger
Dykstra