[PD] pd window messages

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 28 12:00:32 CEST 2006

Piotr Majdak wrote:

> Do you guys have a independent solution? I'm interested in something for
> Windows...

well, afaik stderr redirection does work on linux; piping does too.
the only thing which will most likely not work is the loop i am using.
(note: the problem is, that for FUDI we need the trailing semicolon
which involves some treatment of the strings output by pd; trivial as it
is, this would need some w32 script kiddie to do, not me....)

an even better solution would be to additionally send all messages to a
global receiver within pd.
this way you could do

[r pd_console]

[route error verbose]
...                 (this is for "post", [print])

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes