[PD] no love from rockefeller for Pd~conf 2

Hans Steiner hsteiner at poly.edu
Fri Apr 28 14:20:59 CEST 2006

Bad news, Rockefeller isn't interested in funding the Pd conference
now, but I think they might still be open to funding other things.
But have other good news about Pd conf funding, but I don't think I
should be the one to announce it...

In other good news, City Tech, another technical university which is
literally next door to Polytechnic, might also contribute resources
to Pd~conf.  They have a high-tech theatre which is being offered,
most likely for free.  They have a big entertainment technology dept.
and they work with Broadway shows a lot, so that theatre is their
laboratory.

.hc

Begin forwarded message: