meta data WAS Re: [PD] Can't get any results from PDB

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 28 17:52:14 CEST 2006

Hi Guenter,

I put some ideas on the pddp wiki and a simple start to (tcl) code.

All that is needed is time, or a more efficient programmer than me to do
it. I think Hans may have started...

Here are some links: (please comment on them)

https://www.pure-data.info/dev/pddp/SpecificationForHelpPatchSearching
https://www.pure-data.info/dev/pddp/SimpleImplimentation

.b.