[PD] i am not the only one

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Apr 30 16:02:28 CEST 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> just had fun this morning seeing some other people put a clause like :
> "/SoNIA is intended as a tool for research, and is not for comercial or
> military use."

I don't think that the question ever was whether you were alone or not.

In the FreshMeat index there are hundreds of projects listed as "free for
non-commercial use" and "free but restricted" and if you wanna have fun
then you can sift through these categories and find all of those who say
"non-military" and I'm sure you'll find many.

It'll be more difficult to find out who of them would actually refuse to
relicense to the military for a large enough fee...

> rules are there to be changed.

if so, then who will change yours?