[PD] [video] data_structures_in_pd

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Apr 30 21:48:35 CEST 2006

Hallo,
carmen hat gesagt: // carmen wrote:

> found this on the web:
>
> http://lad.linuxaudio.org/contrib/zkm_meeting_2006/video_snippets/saturday/frank_barknecht-data_structures_in_pd.theora.ogg

Uhm, yes, that's me. There also are two videos of my performance from
Saturday evening. Unfortunatly one is without sound, but shows the
visuals, the other has sound but only shows me poking my nose. Anyway,
they're here:
http://lad.linuxaudio.org/contrib/zkm_meeting_2006/linux_sound_night/barknecht1.theora.ogg
http://lad.linuxaudio.org/contrib/zkm_meeting_2006/linux_sound_night/barknecht2.theora.ogg

Here are some notes from the two cameramen:

  these are the theora dumps of the linux sound night at lac 2006.

  note that the streams with number 1 are *video only*.
  the streams with number 2 have lo-res (and occasionally weird) imaging
  and a reasonably high-quality stereo audio track.

  we had no way of switching between cameras, and we thought that just
  one static image might become a little boring after a while. so the
  idea is to watch both streams at the same time :-D

  be sure to start track 2 first, so that the respective player can grab
  the audio device.

  you are welcome to edit the stuff. if you do, please share the
  results.

  regards, eric (edrz) and joern (nettings)

Maybe pidip can play both streams in sync?

Ciao