[PD] How to remove duplicate elements from a list???

david golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:07:09 CEST 2006

interesting application... i'd start with serializing a list through
[change] & re-packing or list-appending it.

more complicated list operations I find are easier to work with in tables,
but I suppose that's a matter of personal preference.  Technically (as I
understand it, correct me if I'm wrong) they're the same thing.  I've got
some boolean table abstractions that might be of use - inspired by an
article in the CMJ a few months back, I did an implementation of Xenakis'
seive device, but haven't used it much in my own stuff since, but I remember
implementing a "uniqueness"-filter for tables a while back too.

Hope that helps.

David