[PD] How to remove duplicate elements from a list???

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu May 4 11:57:40 CEST 2006

hi david

i once made an abstraction, that outputs a statistic about how many times a
certain number was sent to its inlet. i modified it a bit, so that it
accepts lists of numbers and gives you a list where duplicate numbers are
removed. presumably this is not the fastest method for what you want, but it
seems to work.

roman