[PD] emulating early video synths - sync

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Thu May 4 19:31:36 CEST 2006

Hi Derek,

Well.. you'll see that patch that I sent wasn't much more than a mod
of the pix_sig2pix~ help file.
However, there's a ton of variations once you add various types of
oscillators and other features.
Previously, I was doing all of that but was missing the sync aspect
so images would "float" around.
That's fine and of course can still be done by modulating the
oscillators but at least there's a bit more control this way.
Also... this all works quite nicely by using some type of external
controller - e.g. a row of knobs, to fine tune elements.

Best,