[PD] dynamic inlet abstraction

Federico xaero at inwind.it
Sat May 6 14:35:29 CEST 2006

Federico wrote:

> hi,
> I am trying to build a dynamic abstraction (oscbank~ <n>).
> don't know if this is possible.
> I created this (attached) patch, and get stack overflow when I create
> the oscbank~ object.

OK, I got the patch working (see attachment).
now you can instantiate an [oscbank~ 10] object, and have 10 osc~s
inside an abstraction wich has 10 inlet~ and 1 outlet~.

if you create a second instance of oscbank~ some unpredictable result
happens, because sending messages to the pd-oscbank~.pd window, would
send msgs to ALL instances.

how do I make those changes be local to ONE instance?