[PD] How can I get PD to address more than two channels?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 7 16:17:33 CEST 2006

I am guessing by your "User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 (Macintosh/
20060308)" that you are on a Mac, but in general, its good to say
which platform you are on.  I have successfully used multi-channel on
GNU/Linux before with Jack no problem.  Maybe Jack will work better
for you, its easy to install, just takes a little bit of learning.

.hc