[PD] Gem: Change blending mode ?

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Mon May 8 21:03:18 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I am much playing around with alpha blending in Gem these days and I
was wondering how I could change the default blending mode between
geos. I think it is feasable with openGL objects, but there are only
two openGL examples in the example/help patches.

The default blending mode between geos is "add". I would like to set
it to "multiply" in some cases and "mask", so that when we are viewing
a geo with a pix texture on it, we don't see the other geos' pix
textures behind it ? I am sure this is possible. How ?

regards,

aalex