[PD] 0.INTRO.txt as pd patch

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue May 9 06:46:16 CEST 2006

On Mon, 8 May 2006, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:

> Nice!  Is that going to be integrated into vanilla Pd any time soon?

No. you could try harassing the vanilla guy about it, but chances are
that you'd get in prison before you get that feature.

Now I just have to finish cooking 0.39.A with Chun Lee, which should take
a few weeks, and then you can try it. You can also download an incredibly
buggy preview through cvs.sf.net when it's not down, which means, not now.