[PD] cyclone prepend crash

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:45:20 CEST 2006

To chime in on this:

Cyclone library is broken on Windows, on the last couple of PD extended
releases. I described the disappearing object problem I had before; now,
however, they just crash PD

Also, on PD 0.39.3 extended ----> GEM is seriously broken. Switching back to
0.39.2 ext solves the problem. I think Hans used some different, newer CVS
version of GEM? Please DON'T use that version on Windows. Many, many objects
don't work (definitely, pix_2_sig~ and counter and some others.

Overall, however, the 0.39.2 extended runs reasonably well on Windows, and
finally having lists is extremely helpful.

~David