[PD] memory with native objects

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Wed May 10 19:26:36 CEST 2006

Well, we could also use an array and check in properties
  "save content"
  Or we could use two messages boxes
  [set $1(---[ (
  and a loadbang (like in the little bagoftricks memory)
  Or we could use the object [init] with using the second inlet
  for setting the memorized value,
  ect...

  But if we need to store several lists of parameters, that could become very complicated,
  Anyway, the last patch submitted fits very well the patch
   I am experimenting that needs a little memory,
  I will submit soon a patch with this little memory in action (with hope),
  many other externals needs to be replaced by native objects before.

  Anyone knows how could I replace [popup] or [widget menubutton]?

  Thank you for this add,
  I never tried to use the "no init" button in slider properties.

Martin Peach <martinrp at alcor.concordia.ca> a écrit :

If it's just a few parameters you can make a patch with sliders and use
the init function
(right click on a slider, chooose Properties, click on "no init" and
"apply")
...as long as you remember to save the patch every time.

Martin