[PD] sending pd-announce to pd-list

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun May 14 20:17:32 CEST 2006

Steffen wrote:
> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> recently we had some discussion on pd-ot, which most of you probably
>> have missed:
>>
>> the basic idea was to automatically send [pd-announce] mails to the
>> pd-list.
>

> As it reads in the pd-ot archive i support this change. But.

i don't feel that i am authorized to do such a change after all the
reactions i got (2 times you on pd-ot, 1 time you on pd-list)

> When will this surgestion be acepted or rejected? Is it to be voted on?
> In other words: what is the procedure for changes (like this)?

i think the procedure is to get the (active!) acceptance of the list
members. it seems like that there is no active acceptance, most likely
because nobody really cares about this.

mfg.a.dsr
IOhannes

probably this mail would have gotten more attention if i had flagged the
  email as "[admin]" and used a more official IEM-account.