[PD] non-interpolating [vd~]

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Tue May 16 16:19:43 CEST 2006

Hi Roman,

Sorry to hijack your question with another question but...
I'm wondering when you use a high sample rate like this, what
combination of dimen message to pix_sig2pix~ and what block~ size do
you use for best results?
I'm guessing that there's some combination that is a good trade off
between smooth visuals and taking complete control of the cpu.

Thanks,