[PD] non-interpolating [vd~]

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Tue May 16 18:05:27 CEST 2006

Hi Roman,

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I've been experimenting with higher sampling rates and block sizes to
get smoother images and on one hand, I'm getting some nice results.
On the other, I wasn't approaching it with as much knowledge as much
as experimenting and so I'm sure burning up cpu cycles unnecessarily.

By the way... this is exactly the kind of thing that I was hoping to
try to do in a net-pd setting since users can create visuals without
having to share texture information, etc.

Best,