[PD] netsend netreceive problems

ruben patiño rubenpatinyo at yahoo.es
Wed May 17 01:28:16 CEST 2006

hallo!

  we´ve  got some problems with netsend and net receive.
  we´ve test one simple patch with net send and netreceive but only   works in a local network.we´ve tryng to use the patch from two diferent  locations and it doesn´t work.

   the idea it´s to work with multiple laptops from abroad.we think  it must be a problem with firewall or something we don´t know.

  the idea it´s to work in a patch of collaborative ways of jamming with pd so any similar projects are wellcome

  thanks

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com