[PD] (no subject)

lucaturchet1982 at libero.it lucaturchet1982 at libero.it
Wed May 17 11:35:27 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a problem in using the matrix object.

In fact I am not able to set in the same time more than one element
of a matrix with parameters coming in real-time from an application.

I tried to use several element object in waterfall (see the patch prove_matrix) but when I print
Instead I want that at each instant when I print, is printed only
one line with the 3 parameters.

I tried also to set a message for the matrix object (see the patch prove_matrix2) but
I am not able to do what I want (probably there is something that I do not know in pd...).

It is very important for me to be able to set the value for a matrix in real-time.

Could someone help me please?

Thanks in advance

Luca