[PD] tabwrite bug?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun May 21 03:26:27 CEST 2006

hi nicola

i'm not sure, if you can call it a bug, since the [tabwrite] does only what
it was told to do. the problem is rather, that the gui-refreshrate is quite
low. if you move the slider fast, it jumps over a few positions, which are
not triggered and so not drawed in the array. in terms of cpu-load it makes
sense to limit the gui-refreshrate (afaik). it is not too trivial to get
what you want in my opinion, though. i'd do it with a counter, that counts
from the old position to the new position of the slider. it's not a nice
solution. maybe someone else has a better one(?)

cheers
roman