[PD] Status of PD Array's on x86_64

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun May 21 03:16:37 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I am looking at upgrading to FC5 for the openGL 2.0 support and I am
wondering if the 64-bit array reading problem has been dealt with yet?
If not I will stick with the i386 install on my AMD64 machine.

I remember that when last I asked a major rewrite of how arrays are
handled in order to get arrays to work correctly was required to get
arrays in PD on the 64-bit machines to be read from properly. (I call
them arrays, they might be called graphs or tables too).

Thanks all!
-wade