[PD] value object

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun May 21 07:32:24 CEST 2006

Quoting Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>:

> On Sat, 20 May 2006, thewade wrote:
>
>> Perhaps it's value is that it is easier to use then using a
>> [s val]
>>
>> [0]  [r val]
>> |   /
>> [f ]
>>
>> And it is like a send/recieve all wrapped into one, but I never have
>> used it.
>
> excuse me, what's the [0], how is it used here, and how does it help
> emulate the behaviour of [value] ?

Sorry, that is the bang gui object, the circle in the square. [value]
object seems to be a lot like a [float] tied into a [send] or
[recieve]. If you merged [float], [send] and [recieve] you would have
[value] is what I was trying to say.

I didn't know that about [line]. Thanks for the info! I always thought
[line] was just [line~] except at the control rate. I learn somethin'
new every day.

-wade