[Pd] Scalar selection question

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon May 22 03:17:01 CEST 2006

I think it's pretty cool that selecting a group of scalars in 0.39-2
will output pointers to all of them, but I'm wondering if there's a
way to select a group of scalars and then perform some action on
them... the way it is, it seems like you would have to set up the
action first, and then select the intended scalars.  If you perform
the action second, it only applies to the last scalar.
I don't yet understand all the [list] objects, is there maybe a way to
use that to store a list of pointers?  Maybe a [pipe] object in there
somewhere?

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."