[PD] Re: Re: [PD-announce] chdh performance

mfco at sympatico.ca mfco at sympatico.ca
Fri May 19 02:10:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I will be presenting my installation Transduction.2 at IRCAM as part of NIME.
This installation was formally named Tontauben description here:
http://ciam.dyndns.org/~mfco/en/?q=tontaubene.

I often attend the montly PD Montreal meeting so I am most interested in a PD-NIME meeting.

Please, keep me posted on this one.

Marc Fournel
http://ciam.dyndns.org/~mfco

Pd-NIME meeting