[PD] help with data stuctures

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:16:40 CEST 2006

On 5/22/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Toxy is included in Pd-extended as the "toxy" libdir, which includes
> [tot], [tow], and [widget].
>
> .hc

There it is.  I just excised those three .dll files from that
directory, for Windows, and promptly forgot where I found them.

> "[W]e have invented the technology to eliminate scarcity, but we are
> deliberately throwing it away to benefit those who profit from
> scarcity."
>                                                      -John Gilmore

Makes me think of:
"Man has survived hitherto because he was too ignorant to know how to
realize his wishes. Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them or perish."
-William Carlos Williams