[PD] GridFlow configure can't find Gem src

paris at parisgraphics.com paris at parisgraphics.com
Mon May 22 16:18:45 CEST 2006

Hello List,

I am trying to compile GridFlow on linux.

When I run configure, most of the output looks good but I get this:

[puredata] Miller Puckette's Pure Data:
--------------------------------------> found
[gem09] PureData GEM (source code) with m_holdname:
--------------------------> missing (gcc compilation error)
[gem08] PureData GEM (source code) without m_holdname:
-----------------------> missing (gcc compilation error)

So it seems that Gem isn't being found.

I changed line 87 of the configure script to point to where I have Gem
src from CVS:
                 :GEM_SOURCE => "/home/paris/src/gem/Gem/src",

But I still get the message that it isn't found.

Any advice?

Thanks,
paris