[PD] EDIROL UA-101. Am I helpless?

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 14:27:32 CEST 2006

   Hi list,

I've been trying to configure an Edirol UA-101 in WinXp to use it with Pd (0.38.4-extended-RC8), and although the sound is pretty neat, the latency is about 70ms (!!!) ...

I wish I could use a hammerfall, but I'm afraid I can't, I have read some posts of other edirol cards, with similar problems but they were a little out date and I was wondering if anyone out there have been successfully configured it in Windows.

Thanks in advance!

Julian Villegas

University of Aizu
Synthetic Worlds Laboratory