[PD] Fwd: Need help for motion tracking

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed May 24 15:45:50 CEST 2006

Usually you need to lock the iris/exposure of the camera, otherwise the
thresholds you set for movement in software become largely useless. You
may be able to set those things to a manual mode in the device
settings... Obviously you also need to have full control of the lights
so that it does not change...

Other than that HCS is right here, don't expect much.

.b.