[PD] Help with Bang question?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 24 18:39:25 CEST 2006

Let's keep this on the list since its of general interest, and others
can answer these questions as well.

For that, you will need the [hid] object, which gives you raw access
to HID devices.  Its for Mac OS X and GNU/Linux.  But if you are
patient, I am working right now on the next version which should also
support Windows.

.hc

____

                             http://at.or.at/hans/