[PD] Re: [PD-announce] PWM in Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 25 14:38:59 CEST 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>

>> I wrote two objects for doing PWM in Pd, one at message rate, the
>> other at audio rate:
>>
>> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html
>
> There also is a PWM in the docs, which doesn't need any externals:

I should mention then that these objects are written in Pd, and only
rely on some purepd objects, which are also written in Pd.

> 3.audio.examples/K01.pulse.width.mod.pd

Unfortunately, this patch is missing from CVS, so it doesn't make it
into Pd-extended.  But in any case, this is the PWM knowledge wrapped
up into a easy to use form.

____

"Information wants to be free."
                                      -Stewart Brand