[PD] dsp 1

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:59:01 CEST 2006

I've finally learned the shortcut keys on Windows so I can switch on
and off without the DSP message or the mouse.  As I understand it, one
of the reasons for allowing audio to be turned on and off is that
there are times you don't need it, and it takes up CPU.  Makes sense
to me.

A flag to set DSP to 1 would be nice though.  I thought there was one,
but I don't see it.  Should we put in a feature request?

-Chuckk

On 5/25/06, hard off <hard.off at gmail.com> wrote:
> i disagree
>

> i think 80% of pd users do [loadbang] [; pd dsp 1<

"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Roosevelt